Charcoal Surface Bonder Xi is the latest generation of color matched adhesives for the surfacing industry. Available in more than 300 pre-mixed colors, therefore developed for modern demanding fabrication methods like laminating, mitering, v-grooving, integrated mounted sinks and bowls, and applications subject to dynamic loads.
Surface Bonder Xi is a semi-automated mix and dispenser system composed of a dual component cartridge, static mixer, and a hand-held dispenser as a result. Therefore the system accurately measures, mixes, and dispenses the correct amount of pre-colored adhesive, providing consistent results, fast and uniform cure, reliable bond strength, and minimal waste.
Bulk discount available when you buy 20 or more tubes!*
*Maximum of 4 different colors per case of 20 tubes.
250 mL Tubes Include (2) X-Stream Tips.
Shipping Note: Cannot ship via air – only ground.
Integra Adhesive Surface Bonder is a premium grade adhesive for consequently bonding solid surface, granite, and quartz sheet goods and molded products.
- Laminating / Seaming / V-Groove systems
- Automates Adhesive Application as a result
- Provides the Strength of Epoxy, the Speed, and Color stability of Acrylic
- Reduce Waste, Eliminate Hand Mixing, and Tinting
- 200 colors create invisible seams and laminations
- Polish to match the gloss of surrounding material
- Strongest bonds on the largest selection of materials
- Standard formulations develop handling strength in as little as 20 minutes.
- Custom formulations available for special applications needs such as faster cure, extended working time, or increased flexibility
Click Here to find your color match!
Integra Adhesive, Integra Adhesives, Integra Bonder, Integra Surface Bonder
There are no reviews yet.